Amazon Fire TV troubleshooting guide
If you own an Amazon Fire TV, then there is a possibility that you may have faced some of the known issues. In this guide, we will try to cover as many issues as possible. We will also provide multiple ways to resolve them. So let’s get started.
Unable to screen your mobile on Fire TV
- Make sure your Fire TV has the mirroring feature enabled. In order to do so, press and hold the Home button on your Fire TV remote. You should see a Mirroring icon. Click on it and enable the mirroring feature.
2. Ensure that Fire TV and your mobile device are on the same Wi-Fi network.
3. Bring both the devices closer to each other (within 30 ft/10m).
But there are certain limitations:
- Fire TV doesn’t support iOS and MacOS.
- Android devices older than version 4.2 (Jelly Bean) do not support the mirroring capabilities.
- Android devices should support Miracast.
- Windows devices should support Wireless display (WiDi). Usually, Windows 10 and 11 both have this feature. But you can check and fix any issues related to it.
Blank TV screen on your Fire TV
The blank or unresponsive TV screen is one of the most common issues of Amazon Fire TV. But don’t worry, we have a few steps to help you resolve this issue.